Hi Andreas,

On 01/09/2022 18:48, Andreas Mantke wrote:
I remember variable changing going on when LOOL has been forked into
COOL, and the removal of "This file is part of the LibreOffice project
:-(, but I thought that it was affecting only their own repository,
not LibreOffice core so I'm surprised we have references within LO
code to a product that isn't hosted at TDF.
I thought the same, but ... This was the first such thing I stumbled upon.

I guess we'll have to understand if that is something that should be monitored or not.

Changes like that might affect others that are working on other platforms linked to LibreOffice core and to me it's not clear if there is or there should be a policy for that.

Not sure if any other project can/should do that and if that affects
others eg. does that variable change create issues to those that are
still using LOOL or something similar?

Does that create issues for you?

It creates issues on slideshow touch gestures in the mobile app. The
Android and the IoS apps are also part of the online repository.

So that is a change in LibreOffice core that breaks your attempt of creating a LOOL derived implementation?

Wondering if it affects also others like OSSII or similar similar projects based on LibreOffice Technology.

Regards,
Andreas
Ciao

Paolo

--
Paolo Vecchi - Member of the Board of Directors
Legal details:https://www.documentfoundation.org/imprint