Hi all,

I want to make public that I got again bothered by email in private,
this time with the strong advise what I had not to discuss in public.
This time the author added Florian Effenberger in CC.

This email was send from the same person yesterday in the evening as
just one month ago. I reported this behavior already on this list
(https://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/board-discuss/2022/msg01023.html).

I state again that I find this form of cautionary private emails
pestering and not appropriate for an open Free Software project.

I'm not prepared to accept a situation at TDF where an open and critical
discussion will be censored by one or a group of person.

Regards,
Andreas

--
## Free Software Advocate