Hi Emiliano, *

Although we agreed to discuss the below separately, I think it is good to give some counter-balance right now as well.

Emiliano Vavassori wrote on 28/11/2022 22:55:

Willfully and actively excluding *just one single* legally elected director without *any whatsoever valid reason* for this exclusion is

Various people are writing on this list and tdf-internal that they do not appreciate amount/style of discussion. Now, you and me do know the directors mailing list. What shall we say: a factor 10, 15.. times what happens here? And then, as director having a day job that asks your attention and concentration.. You open the mail in the evening, and.. An hour or so later: most mail read and energy lost.

So we're trying various concepts that allow all people to join (more) in various stages.

IMHO, at the very least, highly debatable and, for sure, it does not fit my general approach on making everyone, even with different opinions than mine, engaged over non-consensual items and endeavors. In fact, I

No director is excluded from rights nor possibilities to give input or to vote.

find it disgusting in a democratic setup and added I was not engaging furthermore on the topic as I was appalled by the whole behavior.

Why this dislike? You do not understand or see the need of trying to create a positive, workable and safe working environment?

I was even asked to reconsider and be part of the group working on that proposal, basically ignoring my previous words whatsoever.

Before you replied to the mail with the draft, the idea of the approach, with an invite to respond with your thoughts, was already sent twice. The when you did reply, I tried to explain the need for that approach in different words. And since consider your input generally very useful and important, I asked you to think about it again. Why is this something to be angry about?

I am deeply saddened, frustrated and nauseated on being constantly ignored, abused, mistold and misrepresented in so many different and articulated ways, even when I'm trying to stay balanced and try hard to fulfill my role as vice-chairman by giving voice to everyone.

Really, if you feel treated badly in board discussions etc., do speak up, or in private, or try to have a call.. it should not be that way :(

Best,
Cor

--
Cor Nouws, member Board of Directors