Hello,

Paolo Vecchi wrote on 24.11.22 at 17:35:

- Approve the In-House Developer Proposal v3.1 https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/qofn646Jg6bmPYB - Instruct the members of our staff led by our ED to draft the job description for 2 developers
- Publish the job description
- Task the members of our staff led by our ED to proceed with the interviews and selection of the best candidates - Task our ED to propose to the board the best candidates for confirmation of contracts
- Task our ED to prepare and sign the relevant contracts

The Board of Directors at the time of voting consists of 7 seat holders (not including deputies). In order to be quorate, the vote needs to have 1/2 or more of the Board of Directors members, which gives 4.

A total of 2 Board of Directors members have participated in the vote.

The vote is not quorate.

Florian

Tel: +49 30 5557992-50 | Mail: flo...@documentfoundation.org