Hi all,

On 02/12/2022 23:42, Cor Nouws wrote:
Hi,

Until someone can explain me that it is beneficial to TDF to compete with contributing members of the ecosystem, I see this attempt from Andreas as not at all interesting.

Nobody can explain to you "that it is beneficial to TDF to compete with contributing members of the ecosystem" because it isn't and TDF doesn't do it.

Now that that is sorted.

Does Article 8 of our statutes sound more interesting to you?

Isn't your and Thorsten's behaviour leading to think that there is a potential conflict of interests?

Cheers,
Cor

Ciao

Paolo