Hi everyone,

I have uploaded the files to the following NextCloud folder (thanks Sophi for setting this up!):

  https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/PrACjSQfTZ5cYcA

Curently, the folder contains the following two empty files:

ANNEXE-I v2.pdf: this is the fillable PDF that we will eventually submit to ANSSI ANNEXE I_FR-EN.doc: this ANSSI's unofficial working copy but you can't submit this document
  ANNEXE I_FR-EN.odt: this is the .doc file resaved as .odt

In ANNEXE I_FR-EN.odt, I have started filling some of the text fields.

I should be able to post to an e-mail to the LibreOffice developer's mailing list today or tomorrow with a rough list of "todos" remaining.

Patrick