Brian McNamara wrote:
I would like to see if there is interest in incorporating the FC++
library into Boost.

I had no clue what FC++ was, but hunted down some information on it. It seems pretty cool... Being new, I'll hope for lots of reuse of other boost features, and quality documentation.
I would also hope that whatever the naming is, that it would foster intuition into the namings of previously unknown aspects of the library. If there is a tight merger between FC++ and boost, I'd probably insist on keeping with boost naming conventions as much as possible. That would really help a user with an intermediate level of familiarity with the library use it effectively.