To report a botnet PRIVATELY please email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
----------

Not sure this is necessariyl true, but that's beside the point as I'm sure we
could have hundreds of witty replies all day long going both ways.  The point
is this requires user interaction to infect a machine.  I am not seeing the
part where unpatched vulnerabilities come into play with this.  This is no
different than if someone had a malicious package sent for download.  It
requires the user to consent to install something bad.. this isn't a
drive-by-exploit targeting all macs like MPack for primarily IE & Windows.. not
yet anyway.  It's a good thing to be on the look out for though, however it's
not the end of the internets.

Steven