To report a botnet PRIVATELY please email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
----------
Hello.

No, I didn't see / hear anything like this, but I would be interested in
any malware sample you recover from those PC's. Also, in exchange for
the malware sample I could give you a description of the malware and its
action to assist in cleaning the computers up.

As a first step to diagnose the problem please run HijackThis
(http://www.spywareinfo.com/~merijn/programs.php) on one (or preferably
multiple) computer(s) and send the reports.

Best regards.

--
Attila-Mihaly BALAZS
Virus Researcher

--
The content of this message and attachments are confidential and are
classified as BitDefender's Proprietary Information. The content of