To report a botnet PRIVATELY please email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
----------
On 14/12/2007, RVaughn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> To report a botnet PRIVATELY please email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> ----------
> Could this possibly be a switch problem?

I'd be inclined to look for configuration errors as well - I haven't
seen any bots that get involved with DHCP. Do the MAC addresses make
sense for your network if you look up the OUI? Have you tried sniffing
subsequent traffic from these machines?

e.g.

00-13-D4   (hex)                ASUSTek COMPUTER INC.
0013D4     (base 16)            ASUSTek COMPUTER INC.
                                No.5 Shing Yeh Street
                                Kwei Shan Hsiang
                                Tao Yuan Hsien  333
                                TAIWAN, REPUBLIC OF CHINA

Lookup courtesy of http://standards.ieee.org/regauth/oui/index.shtml

cheers,
 Jamie
--
Jamie Riden / [EMAIL PROTECTED] / [EMAIL PROTECTED]
UK Honeynet Project: http://www.ukhoneynet.org/