Spaces suck because they are never in the same place and then you cannot
really easily automate the import process into whatever system you may
have that would work on it.  I think that the "hxxp[x]" solution is an
easy and fine one that it easy for everyone to use.

Using any other type of obfuscation is just silly.  We are all supposed to
be professionals here.  By doing any form of rot13 or otherwise would
prevent a quick eye-ball of the information to see if there was anything
interesting.  You would have to use an external process.  That would eliminate
those that just want to look for the one or two interesting items.

Richard