Hi all,

We have a lot of struts based apps and we need a stable and mature solution to
convert them into WSRP producers. So, I have two questions:

1. If my portal server supports WSRP, can I use struts-bridge to convert my
application to a portlet and then publish it as a WSRP producer?

2. I was told in openportal forum that struts-bridge does not work properly in
openportal portlet container. Are you planning to solve this issue? Do you have
a date planned for that?

Thanks in advance,
Fernando

Instale a Barra de Ferramentas com Desktop Search e ganhe EMOTICONS para o
Messenger! É GRÁTIS!
http://www.msn.com.br/emoticonpack