At Stardate 20030623.1909, Denise Borgen wrote:

Jeroen,
Another mailing list I'm on has a feature that adds the list name to the beginning of the subject line. I find this very helpful when clearing out spam. Is this something that we could do?

That is in fact possible. I could add a [Brin-L] prefix to all subject headers, but I'd first like to know how the rest of this list feels about this. If most memberd don't object, I'll add it.

So, everyone, would you like such a feature added, would you rather *not* have it, or don't you care either way?

BTW, Denise, you can probably also set a filter for this in your e-mail client. Filter on the text "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" in the "To:" header and let those messages transfer automatically to a separate folder. Just a thought.

Jeroen van Baardwijk, Listowner