From: Listowner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

So, everyone, would you like such a feature added, would you rather *not* have it, or don't you care either way?

BTW, Denise, you can probably also set a filter for this in your e-mail client. Filter on the text "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" in the "To:" header and let those messages transfer automatically to a separate folder. Just a thought.

I filter by the To: line also. I'd prefer to keep the list name out of the subject for two reasons: 1) the aforementioned issue of having "[Brin-L]Re:[Brin-L]Re:[Brin-L]<subject>" subject lines when people don't edit them. 2) In hotmail, the message index will apparently only show me 50 characters of the subject line, and I hate to dedicate 8 of them to [Brin-L], especially if there might be more than one occurrence of it.