Jeffrey Miller wrote:
> Matt Grimaldi wrote:
> > "Adam C. Lipscomb" wrote:
> > >
> > > It's Joss Whedon's new series - SF on the surface, but
> > stuffed full of
> > > Western-ey Goodness.
> >
> > Including a train robbery :-)
>
> I'm sour on Joss Whedon's "genius" since he's also responsible for
"Buffy"

I never claimed he's a genius.  I do think he's enormously talented,
and one of the better writers in TV right now.

Can I ask if there's anything specific you don't like about B:tVS, or
is it more of a "It's not really my bag, baby" type thing?  Just
curious, not looking to knock your taste.

Adam C. Lipscomb
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash and I'm
delighted to say that I have no grasp of it whatsoever."
-- Baron Karl Friedrich Hieronymous von Munchausen