--- "Miller, Jeffrey" wrote:
<snip>
> ymmv, but its nothing more than a show about pretty
> people being angsty. Throw a cast slightly less
> attractive into the show with less sexy clothing,
> cut the oh-so-dangerous "lesbian" thing (that's
> there only to attract the panting fan-bois) and
> you'd have a show that was cancelled after the 2nd
> season.
>
> of course, that's just my opinion. :)

<scratching head>
Well, I'm neither lesbian nor of an age to fantasize
about 'Spike' or 'Angel,' and I still enjoy the show.
They've dealt with a few issues (besides the end of
the world and demon-slaying) that do relate to the
real world: illness/death of a parent or loved one,
the boundaries and bindings of friendship, career vs.
family.  (I won't add working for minimum wage...  :))

Season Opener Tonight! Maru