Julia Thompson wrote:

> ... but I just don't like having more
> than about 10 things on the taskbar with the same icon.
>
> Do you have a solution to that?  If so, I'm interested.

Opera. It uses it's own icons, inside it's own window. So you only have one
thing on your taskbar and that is Opera. All the icons inside Opera then have a
description of the page you opened. Then again, you cannot read everything
using Opera. Some things are really Opera resistent even if you can fool
certain pages into believing you are using IE 5. But hey, that is a small
inconvenience.
Or you can sort all windows horizontal or vertical, when you want one you
maximise it. Then when you are done you resize it again to fit into your
puzzle. Just two mouse clicks to get everything resorted again and a
description at the top of each window and a visual clue as to what is in each
window.

And then you can combine the two. Using Opera and opening the windows you want
inside opera, then sort the windows to get an overview. Just a few of the
things I do to keep it organised.

Sonja