Jon Gabriel wrote:

> >From: Julia Thompson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >Subject: Re: Intellectual output from the Arab World
> >Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2002 13:29:39 -0500
> >

> >(More fur flies due to misattribution than any other single cause some
> >days, I've noticed....)
>
> Are you playing cat volleyball again?
> :-)

No, the only thing we did with a cat today was look at her, and let her
come as close as she wanted.  I think it was a high point for Sammy, he
doesn't get to see cats very often.  (The cat's name is Jane.)

Now, dog hockey, on the other hand....  ;)  (You know -- dog runs on the
smooth floor, dog tries to make a turn, dog skids and either hits the
wall or goes through a doorway, dog eventually learns not to run on that
surface most of the time....)

> (Well, the only other question I could think to ask was if you were furry,
> and somehow it sounded inappropriate.)  :-)

If I'm furry, that's not really any of your business.  :)

        Julia