--- Reggie Bautista <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Only a minor one: the episode of Jake 2.0 >

> The Jury's Still Out On The Series Maru

They must have changed channels or fallen asleap. This show is an exact - I'm
talking exact ripoff of the one on SciFi. Can't remember the name just now
becouse it was nearly as bad. The only saving feature of that show was the
"sidekick" who is now playing Monk.

jake2.0's only saving feature is that it comes on right after Enterprise.
Which, after 2 seasons of crap is now actualy a fairly decent show....show
more vulcan flesh, show more vulcan flesh, show more vulcan flesh, show
more...well, you get the idea.

=====