----- Original Message -----
From: "Dan Minette" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Killer Bs Discussion" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2003 6:04 PM
Subject: Re: Scouted - Space Exploration Act

Yuppers........NASA is across the street from me and Lampsons office is just
a couple of blocks down the street.

But..........and this is a big BUT...........if the Texas redistricting plan
goes through as currently planned........this is now the district of that
piece of crap exterminator, may he rot in hell forever.

xponent
Looking For Ways To Delay DeLay Maru
rob