From: Deborah Harrell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Killer Bs Discussion <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: BRin-L - are we average? (was RE: FederalMarraige[sic]Amendment)
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 11:53:11 -0800 (PST)

> "Miller, Jeffrey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
<snippage>

> I didn't really think anyone was keeping a chart,
> but... me, I'm poly, transgendered, "sapiosexual,"
> with no children - fit THAT into your categories,
> Debbi ^_^

<blinks>
<opens mouth>
<closes mouth>
<shakes head>
Umm, I think it's safe to say that you're off any
charts *I* might have access to.... ;)

I know a few people who have similar traits. Just using pronouns when referring to them can be confusing. :)

And just what is "sapiosexual?" <wicked grin> Only has sex with wise persons? Only has sex with humans? ...with the self-aware?

Close. Actually, it literally means 'attracted to wisdom'. The term only emerged within the last 5 years or so and is gaining popularity in queer culture.

Jon
Font of Esoteric Information Maru

Le Blog: http://zarq.livejournal.com