From: "Jan Coffey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> About that Indian chap you quoted above, the only way he was telling the
> truth was if each US developer is paid around USD 60,000 pm. Is that the
> going rate in the US?

No, for a very poorly paid, just out of School developer who can't
show that they know how to code maybe. Actualy scratch that, it would
have to be a QA trainee  (like the sit and play video games and
complain about it kind) with no degree. The low end rate is about
120,000 for someone with 4 year experience and a CS degree.

Are you serious? You're in CA, right? Around here, 4 years and a CS degree will
probably pay no more than $60K and probably a bit less than that for most C
programming jobs. Damn, I'm working in the wrong state...