--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Robert Seeberger" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> [...]
possibilities
> the future can bring.

It's not about name calling, it's not about arguing the person, it's
about the point. Just becouse someone has a love it or leave it
attitude doesn not mean they are in favor of any particular
administration, do not believe there is need for serious
imporvement, or believes that america is only for a select few of a
particular race, creed, religion, sexual perswation etc.

I have every right to defend my statments from knee-jerk programmed
occuring. I would like to once again take the opertunity to point
out that if we continue to hold these miss-associations we are in
danger of missing out on optimal solutions to our problems becouse
either the means or the end was once associated with concepts we
find distastefull.

You don't have to agree with my opinions, and you can even think I
am an SOB, for having them, that's just fine with me, as long as you
are dissagreeing, and holding an ill opiioin of me for what I am
actualy saying, and not some miss-association you are making do to a
programmed response.

Consider that most people aren't racist becouse they have some kind
of menatl difficiency. To imagine that is to be narcasistic.

I believe (read hypothisis) that most (not all) racists are so
becouse they see a threat to their culture. They are affraid that
their culture, or part of their culture, may be altered or
destroyed. When they observe such a threat from a particular group,
they may have a racist reaction becouse they generalize and make an
association between physical apearance and that cultural threat.

Given that this discription is valid for even one raceist, how is
the knee jerk reaction at the top of this post any differnt?