JDG wrote:
> At 11:35 PM 9/6/2004 -0500 Robert Seeberger wrote:
>> JDG wrote:
>> about
>>>
>>> Like who?    93% of Republicans claim to be voting for him.    And
>>> know of no Republican who has called Bush a *traitor* - the single
>>> most heinous charge you could make about President Bush.
>>
>> http://repagainstbush.meetup.com/
>> http://www.republicansagainstbush.info/
>> http://world.std.com/~3Diff/feb.html
>> http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/1062297/posts
>>
>> and many many more.............
>
> I guess we'll have to disagree that the above constitutes "a lot."

We may be looking at different things also. What I am seeing is a
quite a bit more dissent from Republicans/Conservatives than I would
ever have expected considering the solid fronts of previous elections.

> Sorry, Rob, but "a lot" of Democrats voted for Ronald Reagan in
1984.

True.

> In 2004, President Bush has about as many Republicans voting for him
> as he could possibly hope for.

Lets make a point of looking at the voter breakdown after the
election. I'm interested in seeing if this dissent turns out to be so
much smoke or if the Conservastive anti-Bush movement actually exists.

http://www.bushunplugged.com/ is a pretty generic example of what I
have been noticing. I saw at least a dozen just like it at B&N a week
or so ago.

xponent
Acoustic Presidents Maru
rob