Sorry, I definitely disagree that we have reliable written records from 6000 or
even 3000 years ago; the former pre-dates writing in general, and the latter
has huge gaps, depending on what you're studying (who, exactly, were the Sea
Peoples?)

We really only start to get reliable records only in the Middle Ages in Europe,
slightly earlier in other civilizations (even then there wil be gaps, depending
on which Chinese emperor goes on a book-burning binge).

So yeah, 3000 is still an "Age of Myth" especially when you consider the Trojan
War occurred during this period...

Damon.
Damon Agretto
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum."
http://www.geocities.com/garrand.geo/index.html
Now Building: Trumpeter's Marder I auf GW 38(h)
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless handheld.