Hi!

I have just finished a draft of the NURBS surface-surface intersection
function. The function is in opennurbs_ext.h and opennurbs_ext.cpp. Now this
function needs lots of tests and improvement.

To make the test more convenient, I'd like to add an option to the brep command
in MGED, to test the intersection of the NURBS surfaces. For example, this
option can be used like this:

 brep obj1.brep intersect obj2.brep i j

It intersects the ith surface of obj1.brep and the jth surface of obj2.brep,
calling the surface_surface_intersection() function. But how to show the result
is quite a problem. My current idea is to plot the two surfaces just like "brep
xxx plot S i" and plot the intersection curves like plotting trims. The
surfaces and intersection curves are displayed in different colors so they can
be distinguished from each other. Any suggestions? Thank you.

Cheers!
Wu