Hi Denys,

Denys Vlasenko wrote:
>>> Does it happen if you build busybox with the same .config on i386?
>> No, on i386 with the same .config unzip does not have the problem.
>>
>>> Please send your .config and a.zip (or an URL to one)
>> OK, see attachments please.
>
> I see that endianness conversion is messed up there, and yio end up
> reading 0-byte filename.
>
> Try replacing unzip.c in 1.7.2 tree with attached one.

Yes that fixed the problem! Thanks a lot.
Just note I had to add "#define MAIN_EXTERNALLY_VISIBLE" otherwise I get
the following compilation errors :

   CC      archival/unzip.o
archival/unzip.c:122: error: parse error before "MAIN_EXTERNALLY_VISIBLE"
archival/unzip.c:122: warning: type defaults to `int' in declaration of
`MAIN_EXTERNALLY_VISIBLE'
archival/unzip.c:122: warning: data definition has no type or storage
class archival/unzip.c:124: warning: no previous prototype for 'unzip_main

Thanks again.

Paul.