Hi,
I'm having a problem getting httpd to run shell scripts - they just return
empty screens.
I got this to work on my intel atom board without a problem, no special
configuration needed (no httpd.conf even). I then took the same busybox
configuration and recompiled for our arm board, but not having any luck with
it.
It seems as though the cgi-script is getting found - when you enter a cgi
script's url in a browser across the internet link, it doesn't return you
either the unparsed script nor the 404 not found error. It just returns a
blank screen. I'm guessing I have some system configuration problem, but I'm
not sure where to start looking.
When I run the httpd server with the -vv option, it doesn't provide much
info. Every time I connect to a regular html file it responds with 200, but
when I connect to a shell script, it provides output similar to that below:
192.168.0.66:55869: url:/
192.168.0.66:55869: response:200
192.168.0.66:55871: url:/cgi-bin/test2.sh
192.168.0.66:55872: url:/cgi-bin/test2.sh
192.168.0.66:55873: url:/cgi-bin/test2.sh
192.168.0.66:55874: url:/cgi-bin/test2.sh
Another error I just noticed - when running a shell script on the atom board
with links, no problem. Trying to do the same for a script on the arm board
results in an error reading from socket.
Anyone else run into a similar problem?
Regards,
Daniel Stonier