See embedded notes and questions in bold below:

________________________________
From: Douglas Dillard <dillard0...@sbcglobal.net>
To: bworks_shop@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wed, October 14, 2009 11:01:25 AM
Subject: [bworks_shop] Fw: Adult Programs at ByteWorks.

Attached are the Clarence Johnson tutorials, and a list of classes with dates
and instructors. My apologies to those who have received these twice.
What are the Clarence Johnson tutorials? (there was no attachment to my copy)

Folks, we really need to be concerned with the administrative details needed to
continue the adult programs at ByteWorks.

* First of all, the ByteWorks fictitious name, registered with Missouri, has
expired. The board has to decide whether to renew this name or apply for
donations as BWorks, or as Bicycle Works.
I was not aware that ByteWorks had been registered as a fictitious name.  In
grant writing, I use "St. Louis Bicycle Works Inc. (DBA: BWorks)" Then in the
body of the grant request I refer to the overall organization as BWorks and
BicycleWorks and ByteWorks as divisions of BWorks each with its own social
programs and enterprise acivities. It's a bit complicated but has presented no
problems so far.
* I think the board has to decide if we are going to get (and pay) for licenses
- either through TechSoup or in some other way.
Right - has a specific request for funding been submitted to them?

* The board should appoint some individual to get XP and office licensesI don't
view the above as board decisions, and am really reluctant to represent this
organization without some sort of permission.
Right again but if we all waited for directions from the Board nothing would
ever get done.

--
Doug Dillard
(636) 949-6978

__._,_..___

Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to
Traditional
Recent ActivityVisit Your Group
Give Back
Yahoo! for Good