On Thu, 2 Dec 2004, Charles Dorner wrote:
On both questions, you guessed correctly; I was more focused on why the body was the header+body together. As long as this is the appropriate behavior from c-client, everything is jolly. I had previously implemented the obvious hack to just count the header and remove that prefix from the body. However, I wanted to verify that there wasn't more of a problem with section numbers, message format, or something else lurking in the shadows. Thanks!

You don't need to count the header; you can get the message text directly.

mail_fetch_text() will fetch the raw message text (without the header).

To get the first body part of the message text (as in a encapsulated MIME message), you need to add ".1" to the section specifier.

Are you starting to see how it works?

-- Mark --

http://staff.washington.edu/mrc
Si vis pacem, para bellum.