[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> I have a program you may download from sourceforge which will usually correct
> corrupt MBX files.
>
> The url is   http://sourceforge.net/projects/mbxuncorrupter/
>
> You may be able to fix the MBX file then mailutil won't gripe.  Any
> unrecoverable mail fragments will be put into separate text files.

Thanks.

However, I ran your utility on the specified mailbox, and it did not
repair the badness. That's probably because the MBX headers are not
corrupted, but because the unix format mailbox (used to create this
mbx-format one) already had badness in it.

Also, when running test transfers, I am experiencing more weird error
messages from mailutil, such as "message contain NUL character". It
seems that my users mailboxes contain a lot of crap.

--
Nicolas