Quoting Nicolas Kowalski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Also, when running test transfers, I am experiencing more weird error
> messages from mailutil, such as "message contain NUL character". It
> seems that my users mailboxes contain a lot of crap.
>
> --
> Nicolas

So these mailboxes were first converted from something else?  Interesting.
Would you be willing to send one or two of the corrupt files to my email
address?  I have a morbid curiousity about corrupt files.

Send them to [EMAIL PROTECTED],  not to the list.

thanks

tc

Email solutions, MS Exchange alternatives and extrication,
security services, systems integration.
Contact:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]