On Thu, 9 Dec 2004 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
But I need ANNOTATE support. I've found on the website the you were planning to
do the support, but I cant found anything in hte documentation.

There is currently no support for ANNOTATE and ANNOTATEMORE in c-client. You are the first person who has asked for it. Please note that ANNOTATE and ANNOTATEMORE are still under development in the IETF IMAPEXT working group, and as such the specification is subject to change.

I can not predict at the present time when ANNOTATE and/or ANNOTATEMORE support will be added. This is a fairly large capability, and there are other projects.

It is possible that a basic IMAP-client only support (as opposed to general c-client support and UW imapd support) can be added soon rather than later. This would be on the lines of the existing support for ACL and QUOTA; meaning that you call internal IMAP driver functions through unofficial interfaces. If this is OK, please let me know.

-- Mark --

http://staff.washington.edu/mrc
Si vis pacem, para bellum.