Hi, I just got cactus up and running. I have everything setup ok and it seems
to be running some tests well. Some tests are failing because of database
connectivity. Here is what I do.

            DataSource ds = (DataSource) ctx.lookup(_connectionPoolname);

This same code runs fine when deployed to the app server (in production), but
when cactus runs tests (using cactified version of ear file), it throws
NamingException while looking data source. Here is the error message:

   [cactus] Need to specify class name in environment or system property, or as
an applet parameter, or in an application resource file:
java.naming.factory.initial

Any ideas?

I appreciate your insight.

Madhan.