Kazuhito,

testXXX is invoking that piece of code. I have the same /target name. The only
thing that I changed from the original one is the name of the .ear file.
Everything else is the same.

I am running the appserver (OC4J) in a seperate JVM (I couldn't get it to
working using <containerset> so I run it outside my ant script). Is that a
problem?

Thanks,
Madhan.

Kazuhito SUGURI <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Madhan,

In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Fri, 22 Jul 2005 19:55:51 -0700 (PDT),