Hi Romain,

Yes, double instantiation is an issue we've been aware of since a long time
ago. One issue is that it prevents data-driven testig. See this thread
http://tinyurl.com/cfj2z

We'd like to fix it but no committer has found the time nor the itch to do
it... :-)

Feel free to tackle it if you're interested!

Thanks
-Vincent