My cactus.contextURL is set to /app, but for some reason the servlet redirector is being mapped to /ServletRedirector . So when I run the Ant Cactus task, it tries to find it at /app/ServletRedirector, but it isn't there. I tried putting the servletredirector tag into the cactifywar task and setting the mapping to /app/ServletRedirector, but then the cactus task looked for it at /app/app/ServletRedirector. I guess I'm just missing something. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
David