Vincent Massol wrote:

Main new features
-----------------

- Cactus now uses Cargo for the CactifyEar task
- JDK 1.2 and 1.3 are no longer supported

Not very sexy main new features! :-)

Actually, a lot of stuff has been done, but they're listed on Jira:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CACTUS?report=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project:changelog-panel

> What we should probably have said is that it's a bug fix release and
> removed the "Main new features" header and instead list the changes.

Yes, that would make sense - could you please do that change on the announcement template? (I'm afraid if I do it it would be much sexier at all :-(

-- Felipe