[snip]

>  > What we should probably have said is that it's a bug fix release and
>  > removed the "Main new features" header and instead list the changes.
>
> Yes, that would make sense - could you please do that change on the
> announcement template? (I'm afraid if I do it it would be much sexier at
> all :-(

I hope I have not offended you Felipe. If I have then I apologize.
Sincerely. My comment was made as a joke more than anything else.

The template is a well template. The goal of this "Main new features"
section is to highlight the main stuff in a release because users main not
read the full changes list.

I think we must keep it in the template. However when we do a bug fix
release maybe it should be removed and some text should say it's a bug fix
release only.

Thanks
-Vincent