Michael Graham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> If someone has more feature-rich webspace somewhere, I would be
> delighted to relocate the site.  (And if that someone also wants to
> maintain the web content, that would be super-nifty too :)

I can take care of all or some of that.

We could host it on the linux.ca server.  Also, I've setup a few drupal
instances on there.  If you want a more "dynamic" web site, I could set up an
instance of that, too.

Baby steps, though.  You can also have a full ssh account on there so you can
do whatever you like.

One caveat, the system will be coming down sometime this year to replace a
harddrive (no worries, it's RAIDed).

TTYL,
--
g. matthew rice <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>           starnix, toronto, ontario, ca
phone: 647.722.5301 x242                                  gpg id: EF9AAD20