On 15-Nov-05, at 2:24 PM, Michael Graham wrote:

A lot of this seems to lead back to Scalar::List::Utils:

[....]

This rings a bell.  I think I've heard that other people have problems
with Scalar::Utils on certain setups. I'll look into this when I get a
chance, but if someone wants to do some digging that would be great.

I notice from search.cpan.org that Scalar-List-Utils claims to pass all
of its CPANTS tests.  Olaf, maybe it would be a good idea if you could
file a bugreport with the author and see if he has any insight.

I was just about to, but I looked at the POD again. I guess there's no need to contact the author:

KNOWN BUGS ^

There is a bug in perl5.6.0 with UV's that are >= 1<<31. This will show up as tests 8 and 9 of dualvar.t failing

So, I guess that's consistently going to be a problem with perl5.6.0

Olaf

--
Olaf Alders
[EMAIL PROTECTED]