Rick Delaney wrote:
> Hi all, I'm back into using this again and have just installed version
> 0.26.  Everything went pretty smoothly and I like the improvements.

Good to hear!

> Since I needed a refresher on how to set up a project from scratch I
> tried the examples but was unable to guess the passwords.  I managed to
> find them by looking in the database but it should be a little more
> obvious than that.

Of course.  There's lots of stuff that should be better.

> What I'd like to see:
>
> 1.  Example 1: No authentication required

This actually requires a whole new technology, not just an example app.
 But it's high on the priority list.  Unfortunately, I don't think
there's anyone whose "day job" depends on CAF, so the amount of CAF
hacking is at a lower level as a result.

> 2.  Example 2: Authentication required but the username and password are
>                pre-filled on the login page.

Don't browsers do that?  I've been thinking of adding the HTML text "try
username 'rdice' password 'foobar' to log in" to the login pages, but
haven't yet.

Cheers,
Richard