Richard Dice <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> Talk to Matt.  He'll set you up with access to the p4 repository he's
> got set up for us over there.  You should have r/w on your own dev
> branch and r on the trunk.  I'll do integrations to the main trunk and
> every now and then I cut a release branch. (E.g. 0.26 right now, so the
> next one is 0.27 -- coming out at the end of the week.)

Rick,

You already have access to the CAF stuff.   It's on p4.lpi.org.  Just add:

        //depot/caf/...

to your client view.  If you're going to do the CAP::Auth work, it should be
on a separate branch.  I've already created the branch spec for the work.
All you have to do is:

        p4 integ -r -b caf-dev-auth-to-main
        p4 submit

to create the new branch.

As for rw vs. ro access, right now everyone that was set up at the hackathon
has rw access.  Actually, that's not true.  I've just switched everyone over
to ro access (except me, rick, richard and michael).  We're the only ones
making submissions anyway.

As everyone wants to start submitting stuff, let me know and I'll re-add rw
access for you.

Regards,
--
g. matthew rice <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>           starnix, toronto, ontario, ca
phone: 647.722.5301 x242                                  gpg id: EF9AAD20