Olaf Alders <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> On 9-Dec-05, at 2:59 PM, Richard Dice wrote:
> > Hi everyone...
> >
> > Here is a link to a tentative 0.27 tarball, for your review and  testing.
> >
> >   http://occamstoothbrush.com/caf/CGI-Application-
>
> > Framework-0.27.tar.gz
>
> I'm just looking at this right now.  The login/pass thing still seems  to be
> a mystery.  Had to dig around in the sql folder to find it.   rdice/foobar
> seems to do the trick.  I'd be happy to fix this in the  dev branch, but I
> haven't the foggiest idea of what my password was...

Why it's:

        IForgotMyPasswordAgain

of course.

You should 'p4 passwd' to change that, though :)

you already have your own dev area, too, BTW.  It's in:

    //depot/caf/scratch/olaf/...

You have some catch up based on the mainline.  If you're comfortable bringing
the changes into your codeline, it's:

        p4 integ -b caf-main-to-scratch-olaf
        p4 resolve

(you can use a GUI merge tool if you like or try p4v; works on Linux, Windows
and Mac, I believe).

If you'd like me to update your branch for you, I could do that no problemo.

PS - Don't forget to change your password.

Regards,
--
g. matthew rice <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>           starnix, toronto, ontario, ca
phone: 647.722.5301 x242                                  gpg id: EF9AAD20