Hi Everyone:
Ok, I've really done my research in groups and on the Cake site, but I
need a little help. I'm installing my Cake application on another
server (not my local machine) and I'm having a bit of a problem
getting it to run correctly. I think I need to use an Apache alias,
but I'm not sure.

Here's the directory structure on the server that I'll be using:

var
  www
     html
        MyFolder
           AppName
              app
              cake
              ...other folders from default installation

I've got all my application code in the app folder. When I go to
http://serveraddress/MyFolder/AppName, I do get the home page
displaying correctly, but when I click on any of the links, I get a
blank page with absolutely nothing displaying.

Can anyone point me to a very precise description of how to install my
application correctly given that I have to obey the directory
structure given above?

Thank you!
--Mike