I have a Controller for Jobs with a model Job.

When I hit /jobs  (the index function of Job Controller), I need to run a
query on 2 other tables (not joined to Job) to find values to manually
insert into jobs before actually displaying the index.

I have tried several things but can't seem to make any progress on this.

Can anyone help me with this?

1) select fields from a join on customers and packages (complex conditions)
2) iterate through results and insert/update values in job
3) display jobs

Thank you in advance.

Chad