On Oct 15, 2008, at 11:22 AM, Daniel Bünzli wrote:

The native Dynlink is known to work under Linux x86, Linux AMD64, Win32 (mingw/msvc ports). It has been lightly tested under Win64, some flavors of BSDs and also the Cygwin port.

And on macosx ? It seems here on 10.5.5 that only dynlink.cma and dynlink.cmi for bytecode get installed. So I guess there's no support. What about the future ?

It was installed here: Mac OS X 10.5.5 x86. Maybe this is an issue that I mentioned before in the list and got no response?: At least one cmxa only get installed if you make opt.opt. camlp4fulllib.cmxa was not installed with only make opt (which led to broken installations that would not let my apps compile).

Andres

Thanks,

Daniel