On Oct 16, 2008, at 12:31 PM, Andres Varon wrote:

Changing the Makefile to link against tk84.dll and tcl84.dll seems to fix
the problem.

Did you manage to do it with *.dll or *.lib? I don't have those dll's and have been unable to compile the MinGW port with a setup that succeeded since 3.09.3. I keep getting:

Cannot export tcl84_NULL_THUNK_DATA: symbol not found

Could it be a path issue? Could you please show me an example of the a path that you are using successfully?

To answer myself: the path is not anymore lib/tcl84.lib but bin/ tcl84.dll and correspondingly to tk. Sorry for the noise.

Andres