Edgar,

Le 3 sept. 09 à 15:05, Edgar Friendly a écrit :

2) It's not 1.0 yet, I'll try it then

Overall impression that it is still a bit messy:
- doc has broken links
- interfaces lack homogeneity e.g. Hashtbl.mem takes the container first whereas Set.mem takes it second. In contrast I love the way Jane Street Core handles this: having a clear rule for all modules and using labels extensively. - when I gave it a try there were still compilation problems under OSX (so a bit of 4.) but it now seems to work.

I am watching batteries regularly to see how things evolve.

--
Vincent Aravantinos
PhD Student - LIG - CAPP Team