I have been planning to start using Batteries for several months, but here
are some reasons I have not yet:

- It did not compile under godi, but I haven't tried in a while.

- The migration will require changes across our code base. It's hard to set
aside the time for such an undertaking.

- Core language features are altered. For example, the Batteries way is to
use input's instead of in_channel's. Documentation explaining such changes
would help. The API documentation is excellent, but what is missing is a
book on "An Introduction to OCaml with Batteries". Perhaps a well planned
wiki would help get this started.

- Some assurance that Batteries really will become the de facto standard
would also help.

Having said that, I'm switching to Batteries soon. Thanks for all the hard
work!